The data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following data about you:
- Information you provide to us: We receive and store information you provide to us including your identity data, contact data, addresses or financial data.
- Information of your use of our site: We may automatically collect and store some of information regarding you use of our site including your searches, you downloads and purchases.
- Information from third parties: We may receive information about you from third parties including our carriers; payment service providers; advertising service providers and other traders.
How we use the data we collect about you
We use your personal data to operate, develop and improve the services that we offer including:
- Registering you as our customer
- Processing your orders
- Managing your relationship with us
- Improving our website, applications, products and services
- Recommending or advertising products and services that may be of interest to you
- Complying with our legal obligations, including verifying your identity where necessary
- Detecting fraud
How we share your personal data
We may need to share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
- Process sale of products and services. We may be required to provide your personal data to third parties in order for you to complete your purchase. We only process payments on your behalf therefore third parties may require your data, for instance contact details to be able to conduct other processes.
- We may also share your data to third parties for analysis of data.
- Detecting fraud and abuse: we might release other personal data to other organizations for fraud protection and to comply with the law.
When we share your personal data we:
- Require them to agree to use your data in accordance with the terms of this site and in accordance with the law.
- Only require them to process your personal data for specified purposes only and in accordance with our instructions. We do not allow third parties to use your personal data for their own purposes.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost or accesses in an unauthorized way or altered.
We limit access to your personal data to third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. For more information about our privacy policies, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org